How did we get here? How did this happen so fast? This little girl is prissy...now don't get me wrong, she can wrestle with her brother, ride bikes, play in dirt, jump down the steps....but give her some dress up clothes and high heel shoes, and she is a princess at her best. I know from hearing from mom and dad that I was prissy, but not this prissy I don't think. Sports was my thing...which I do think Anna will be interesed in sports eventually....but right now....oh let her dance!
The picture below is her all ready to go....tights on, leotard on, backpack with tap shoes and ballet shoes ready, and hair braided....
And here we are...inside the studio...oh she was so excited...she was giddy!
And then a picture with her big brother....he looks completely thrilled.
Okay sorry...duplicate picture and I can never figure out how to remove it.
A dancing friend that Anna met...
Waiting to dance...
Just a picture of her waiting to take her turn. Samuel and I did not get to watch but just for a couple of minutes. Ms. Dotti closes the door because she does not want them to be distracted. For the couple of minutes that she opened the door so we could watch, there was distraction! Samuel and I took cards and played Crazy Eight...one of their favorite card games.
Here she is packing up her shoes to head home. I asked her what her favorite part of dance was and she replied "All of it!" That is good news! We want them to be happy and successful at whatever they choose to do....we want them to use the gifts and talents that the Lord has given them and use them for His glory!
6 comments:
So precious! She looks so much like you! I would love to pinch her sweet cheeks!
How cute she is. She will love to dance.
That was great! So cute, just loved the pictures of sweet Anna ready to dance. And to see her in your old outfit, adorable.
Little Anna Ballerina, you are too cute for words!
In case you didn't know...I Love Your Blog! I have an award for you...Please pick it up @
http://housequeen.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html
i posted a blog post about some of my bloggy friends. Sort of a roll call of Christian women I know.
I am trying to broaden my reach in the community of Christian MOMS using the internet. Please write a blog post about MOMS and link it to my post on Monday. I will have all the details to attend MOMS at Bellevue, to watch online, to participate in an online MOMS Bible study, to download the PODCAST on Philippians and to receive regular doses of encouragement for mothering. Thank you so much for helping me reach as many MOMS as I can!
Blessings. Jean
Post a Comment