If you are a momma, do you feel like this most days?
I would say that all of us mommas have felt this way from time to time. Being a mom is a hard job, stay at home mom, working mom, or single mom....mothering is hard. I have news for you moms....MOMS at church, Bellevue Baptist Church, is getting ready to start! I cannot even tell you how excited I am. I have been attending the MOMS study since after Samuel was born, so for 5 years I guess. I am a better mom because of the teaching I have heard through the studies. Jean Stockdale is the MOMS leader/teacher....she gives wisdom, gives insights, tells stories that you can relate to, points you to the WORD of God, and then sends us on telling us what wonderful mothers we are! There have been many Thursdays that I have wanted to scream my head off because of my children and on the way to MOMS have just nearly broke down crying....and then I would get to listen to Jean teach....and would be running to pick my kids up so that I could hug them, love them, and.....well, take them to McDonald's!
Like I said, the MOMS ministry has made me a better wife and mom. You too can start this wonderful study. Join us starting September 17 at 9:30-11:30 at Bellevue Baptist Church in Cordova. You can visit Jean's website http://www.jeanstockdale.typepad.com/ or bellevue.org for more info. Hope to see you all there!
2 comments:
Wish I had something like that here! Sounds great!
Amen! I can't wait for MOMS to get started back. I feel like that most days and just love how Jean can make me feel like a better mom and understand more of God's purpose for me in motherhood! Cannot wait to hear what God has in store for us this semester.
Post a Comment