I wanted to get these funny things down before I forget them.....
Pa: Anna, are you going to go frog giggin' with me in your pink boots?
Anna: Pa, I can't get my pink boots dirty while we go frog leggin'!
Anna: Look Momma, I drew a picture of a Na....everybody needs a Na!
Anna to Samuel: Samuel I can't figure out if I am in Lexington or Canada?! (Have no idea where that come from!)
Anna explaining to me why she did not want me to take her Hello Kitty bandaid off of her leg
Anna: Well Momma it is going to hurted.
Me: If I pull it really fast, it really will not hurt.
Anna: But Momma, you know how Pa has that tall fur on his arm? Well I have small fur on my leg down low and it the bandaid gets stucked in it.
I was playing cash register with the kids yesterday...they sat up a store for me to buy things from. Anna had her new Princess register and Samuel had his "not Princess" register. I bought some things from Samuel and he was very polite, took my credit card and I went on with my purchases. As I was picking what I wanted to buy from Anna's store, she began to tell me what I was going to buy. I explained to her that it was not really nice to tell others what to do....to which she says "Well you tell me and Samuel what to do...and this is my store so I make up the rules." Then Samuel looks at me, shakes his head and says "why are girls so bossy?"
LOVE THESE KIDS.....
3 comments:
Thanks, I needed a good laugh!
I laughed out loud! Your kids are precious and you are an amazing mom! I'm lucky to know you Kristen!!
Funny! My boys think girls are "rowdy and alot of trouble!" Except for me...they think I ROCK!!!
Post a Comment