Their coach asked each player what number they really wanted....Samuel picked #10 to be his first option...and he got that number. Not really sure the reason for #10 but we went with it. And of course, I got his name put on the back of his jersey...
Below you can see Pa, Molly, and Anna enjoying the game. Na and Uncle Pat were sitting on the bleachers with me.
I am sure there is a little dirt digging here...but this is cute!
I love to see this little boy playing his favorite game....my heart could explode!
And here's the team all together.
Our little guy in the middle....
Here is he cheering on his team! It is fun to listen to them cheer each other on....encouragement....Samuel is good at it!
Now one of the hits. Of course, I get so excited everytime he gets up to bat...and I do not follow the ball when he hits it. I let my emotions go all over the place! Excuse the hollering that goes on....if you could see the inside of my heart....you would see Samuel and Anna....in the arms of Jesus.....oh how I love this!!!!
3 comments:
Don't you just love summer time! We have Spencer in Rookie League, Jackson in T-ball, and Max running wild across the whole park! I wouldn't trade it for anything! I was just thinking this morning, the boys were at the door waving as I left for work, I dread the day when that doesn't happen anymore! I soooo understand those feelings you're talking about. Time flies! Love ya! EM
I watched the video, that number 10 is a slugger!
So fun to see Samuel in that jersey playing baseball, adorable. Oh, what fun!
Post a Comment