Below are the two dancers....Anna was stuck by Molly's side and was thrilled that they got to be in the same dressing room!
Picture of Anna, Molly, and Katelyn who is in Anna's dance class.
Look at these 2 precious girls! I was so excited that I was able to fix Anna's hair by myself. I was so afraid that I was not going to be able to do it. And the makeup...Anna was very excited about wearing makeup. Ms. Dotti said that if they did not wear color on their faces, we would not be able to see them. She was right...the lights were so bright!
She is checking out her arm accessories....
This is what my heart looks like....with her brother's face as well....
This is Anna's group together...minus 2 girls who could not be there due to sickness. I was one of the stage moms...which meant I helped to line them up and get them in correct order for walking out on the stage....that was a task!
This was Molly's first dance....lots of fun!
This picture cracks me up! The girl can flat out dance.....
The regular Ballerina move....
This was Molly's second dance....this was fun music and cute dance moves. She did awesome!
Samuel got both of the girls some flowers...he picked out pink carnations for Anna and a colorful bouquet for Molly. I wanted Anna to leave her costume on so I could get more pictures of them together...but she was done with it all. Samuel was tired of the whole thing by the time we left. He did enjoy watching his sister and Molly dance....and he really liked the hip hop dancing....lots of fun!
Enjoy all the videos of the girls....
No comments:
Post a Comment