I am wondering if these two can get any funnier! I love love love to hear them carry on conversations and listen to their interpretations of things. Here's a few:
While on vacation at the beach it was HOT...we had been used to HOT because, well, we live in Memphis. Anyway, we were at Alligator Alley and sweat was pouring off of all of us. We were trying to continue to talk to keep our minds off of being so hot. Anna said she wished she had her gown on....for some reason both of our children believe that when they have their PJ's on, they are cooler. So she talks and talks about her gown....then she talks about Samuel's PJ's....he wears short sleeve tops and pants. Anna says "I don't know why Samuel thinks he needs to wear.....long sleeved legs!" She could not think of the word pants!!!!
**********************************************************************************
Samuel got his new Bible at church (blog later) and has been faithfully reading it each night before bed....we make this a big event before bedtime as he reads to us. He was reading about John the Baptist and how he baptized Jesus. Anna gasped and raised up really fast and said "So that is who baptized Molly at church!" Later she told me that she planned to pray for John the Baptist because he was a good man!
***********************************************************************************
Anna told me that "Chihuahua" was Spanish for "Jaguar".......!!!!!!!
***********************************************************************************
Anna just asked me "How many more days till we go pumpkin patching?
***********************************************************************************
Anna was asking me about heaven the other night while we were getting ready for bed. Then she asked "What is the name of that other place?" I told her hell. She asked me to tell her what was there. So I told her that we know from the Bible that it is a horrible place with fire, crying, screaming, worms.....she looked at me so innocently and asks "Well why would anyone want to go there?" Simple enough for a 5 year old.....
I so love these 2 children.....we live the Taylor dream.......
No comments:
Post a Comment