Well I figured it was time....Samuel and Anna are not getting any younger and I need to get back into recording all these wonderful and fun adventures that I am having with these disciples in my home! Molly has been asking me over and over when I am going to get back to it....so now is the time. I really do not even know where to start....but I will begin with some funnies:
Anna does have her own way with words.....quite the character she is with her funny little sayings. The kids have really been into Pirates of the Caribbean...not all the movies, they have been playing the Wii Lego game. Anyway, she asked me yesterday if I knew what "his" name was...it was Davy Jones so I told her "yes, his name is Davy Jones." She asks "but do you know what his last name is? It's Locker!" My word! I adore that child's thinking!
*********************************************************************************
I also told her that she was in charge of reminding at the grocery store to get garbage bags and toilet paper. Like a sweet girl to remember she said "Momma, we need to get garbage bags and bottom paper!"
************************************************************************************
Samuel is getting ready to get into football. My heavens....we are so excited! He will play flag football this year on the Memphis Eagles team, which is basically ECS's team. His first practice is Monday. He will be starting 2nd grade this year at Taylor Academy aka homeschool. He also wants to play basketball again this year so we are hoping it works out for him to play that after football. Samuel enjoys church and children's worship and can memorize scripture like crazy...I am amazed! We are so proud of that child.
Anna will be doing Sr. Kindergarten at Taylor Academy this year. She did Kindergarten last year but started at age 4. It never really occured to me until a couple weeks ago while we were at church that just about all the kids in her class at church were a full year older than her and they were all "in the same grade." JT and I prayed about it, discussed it and talked it over with others to seek counsel and wisdom. The Lord was so gracious to confirm through others that we should hold her back....so we are. She took the news fine and really did not seem to mind at all. She is excited about getting to do a new curriculum! Sweet girl is so precious and loving. She is thinking that she may want to try basketball this year as well. She is a natural artist and loves to paint and draw. I love her creativity!
Sweet Molly will be starting the.....4th grade. That is so hard to even say. She is at ECS and will continue another year of cheerleading. She has decided that she is not going to do ballet this year but is going to put all that stage talent to performing in some drama action! She is also doing violin still and is just doing wonderfully at it. We are excited for Molly's adventures this year as well!
Much to tell that is going on in our lives but I will close for now. The Taylor's are heading into a busy year and we are pumped about all that is to come! Until next time we will live....the Taylor dream......
1 comment:
I cannot belive how much samual looks like JT
Post a Comment