Molly has been after me for months now to update the blog.....so I am. This one will be short because I need to get my pictures in order and get my thoughts together for the entries but nonetheless, I am committing to getting this back together! I am going to let Molly hold me accountable for it.
We have so much going on and want to document it all. The kids are all growing up and are doing so many activities and all, and we need to keep up with it!
Below is a picture of the kids at Thanksgiving 2011. Of course, that is literally one of my favorite times of the year because we are all together, under one roof....so much fun. More details on the cookies and activities the kids did later.
Molly, we love you honey and thank you for continuing to ask me to update the blog. I am going to do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment