Monday, February 18, 2013
Going for once a week!
Okay, okay.....so it was a full year ago that I said I was going to restart this thing....and I did not. NOW, I am going to shoot for one time a week to sit down and blog our craziness. I have been trying to figure out this new blogger website as it has had many changes since I last visited. I am working on pictures.....many pictures! We just took a trip to Disney World and I have many pictures and stories to share. We had a family beach trip in August 2012.....I need to share it! We have had many Zija adventure trips....and we have many to attend this year with some great people with great health stories! I have to share them all. Until then, I have to read to catch up on the new procedures for loading pictures and doing this....as I have failed in the past. New things are coming for the Taylor crew.....and we are excited!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment