WERE BACK!
So much has happened since the last time I have posted something! I am mainly typing this because of my niece Molly. I am going to start off with showing some pictures!
These two goofballs are my niece Molly (she is on the right) and she is 15 and my daughter Anna (she is on the left) and she is 11.
This little guy is our new family member my son baby JOSEPH!!!
He is 2 years old and full of cuteness!
The football player in the navy and white (the one tackling) is my son Samuel!!! He is 13!!!
And this man is my husband Jonathan!!!
And this is me (Kristen)!!!
These three are my niece Molly (middle), my sister Amy (left) and my brother-in-law John (right)!!!
And these two are my son Samuel (left) and my dad\Pa (right)!
These three are my husband Jonathan (front), my daughter Anna (middle) and my mom\Na (back)
These two are my brother Pat and his wife Anissa!!





No comments:
Post a Comment