Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anna, Anna, Anna...


I wanted to get these funnies down before I forget them....
***************************************************************
Anna and Samuel were painting ornaments at the table and they were talking about Santa Claus. Anna told Samuel that Santa Claus can't hear EVERYTHING because he is covered in beard! To which she then said "he has fur all over him!" Samuel on the other hand told me the other day that Santa does not see or hear everything....Jesus is the only one that does that....
************************************************************************
Anna got a poptart out of the pantry and asked me "Momma can I have one of these Sweethearts?"
************************************************************************
Anna was pouring herself some Sprite (she did not ask by the way)....she brings the bottle of Sprite over to me and asks "Momma, is Sprite made out of Christmas trees?" I thought I would bust out laughing....she pointed to the Christmas trees on the bottle....they were there for decoration of course.....
***********************************************************************
We are taking Samuel to Chuckie Cheese for his birthday...they are so excited! Anna told Na (who has never been to CC) that she would show her how to play the "rolly ball" game...she was meaning Skee Ball.
***********************************************************************
Anna's favorite fuzzy friend is Ninny, her giraffe. Ninny goes everywhere with us...thankfully my purse is big enough to house Ninny when we go into a store. Of course, Ninny sleeps with Anna....she goes to sleep either holding Ninny or she puts Ninny right behind her because Ninny gets scared sometimes according to Anna. When I walked in Anna's room this morning to get her out of bed, Ninny was on the floor. I made a Ninny noise which is "Goo goo!" Anna immediately looked down on the floor and made an angry face....then grabbed Rabbi, looked at me and said "Momma Rabbi pushed Ninny out of bed again and I am tired of it!"
*************************************************************************
Samuel has been saying this to me for several days...."Momma, Christmas cost less at Walmart."

2 comments:

parker's granny said...

I can't believe Na has never been to CC! Happy Birthday to Samuel and Christmas does cost less at Walmart!

Nicole said...

Your children say the cutest things! And I love that your write them down here. They are so sweet!