I am behind....I have not even posted Samuel's Birthday party or Christmas, or Molly's Nutcracker deal....but I will get to it soon.
Wanted to share a post with you or our choir at church. We do the Majesty performace every year....it is one of my favorites! Nothing but Christmas songs of all different styles. We normally do about 10-12 songs and this year we sang "Jesus What a Wonderful Child"....and oh did it sound good! Check this out....Merry Christmas Jesus....Bellevue, Memphis style!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyvQJkhZbM
Watch for me and Amy....we are in there a few times....
2 comments:
I saw you!!! You all looked and sounded great!
Happy New Year to you and your family!
You have very beautiful children and they are fortunate to be able to dance as they do. I have 3 grandaughters ages 2, 6 and 9 and they are all starting dance classes in August. I cant wait to take pictures of them in their little outfits. Congratulations on a beautiful family.
Robin - Naples, Florida
Post a Comment