Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Molly's 8th Birthday....

Okay...so Molly's birthday was in October and I am posting this in December....I am a little late...but that is okay!

So Molly has a "girls only" birthday party....really when you get to that age, you have such girly themed parties and boys really would not want to come. We had to explain that to Samuel...he understood when we told him that there would be 20 other little girls there....and no boys. Molly's party this year was an American Girl party. My sister of course had really cute ideas with this including allowing each girl to shop at the general store....talk about some excited girls! Anna who is only 4 thought she was as big as these girls....she did not leave Molly's side....except to go sit in Na's lap of course....

And look at this cake that I made!!!! JUST KIDDING!!! My sister made this...she makes all of Molly's cakes and has made several for Samuel and Anna as well.....

And the girls out opening their goodies purses....like I said, Anna fit in perfectly....

Hard to believe that Molly is 8 already. These children grow up so fast! Amy and I laugh at the thought of the 3 kids being in a car together....good grief....and that will come upon us quicker than we can even imagine. Happy Birthday Molly....we love you.....

2 comments:

House Queen said...

OMG!!!!
That cake is EXTRAORDINARY!!!
I wish she was here when my boys had birthdays!!!
Amy...if you are reading this...YOU ROCK!!!

Joyce said...

This cake is beautiful. She needs to go into the cake making business. I am sure the girls had a blast.