I took Anna to lunch today. She gets hungry early because she will not eat breakfast...she only drinks juice. So we had been into 2 stores and she tells me that she is hungry. So I asked her where she wanted to eat and what she wanted...."I think I would like to go home and have some of that colorflower (cauliflower) that you cut last night." Yes, my 3 year old eats raw cauliflower...as well as broccoli, carrots, lettuce, and whole grain cereal...she will pass up dessert to eat those...she did not learn that from me. She settled on Chic Fil A....we drove through the drive through and I surprised her....I parked under some trees in the shade, unhooked her from her carseat and let her sit in the front seat beside me while we had lunch! Seriously, she thought she was so big!
So we pick Samuel up from school and I open his folder to see what he has done for the day. There was a sheet in there that said "I love Mom!" It was some questions that the teacher asked him and he answered, she wrote the answers. They were all so sweet and he answered them ALL correctly. One question was "What do you do to upset your mom?" Samuel's answer "Mess up her bedroom". He also answered that a mother was someone who was a grown up and gives candy to kids who do nice things....so if you were wondering the definition of a mom, there it is....
The kids and I washed the truck just a bit ago. Took about 2 hours...it was completely nasty. The kids played inside the truck, rode bikes and blew bubbles. They sat down in the garage talking while I was in the driveway and I heard Anna say "Samuel do you feel the same way I feel?'' Now really, what did she mean by that? I was laughing so hard that I hated to even ask how she was feeling!
After I got finished running yesterday afternoon on the treadmill, Anna looked at Samuel and said "Momma don't look so good...."
Oh if you just listen intently you can hear your children saying some funny things....they truly are a treat....
2 comments:
The "stunk" really cracked me up! Tori use to say the same thing! She has a sensitive nose too. I wish that I would have written down all the things my kids would say. They grow up so fast Kristen, you'll be glad that you wrote it down.
I predict that if your Anna and my Garrison were able to play together...we would laugh so much we would have to be hospitalized! I crack up constantly here too! Just read about my PORK CHOPS from earlier tonight! My fave part of your story is when she asked Samuel about how he felt! That is so funny! Let's be sure and get them all together this summer! Love you all!
Post a Comment