Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 Years Ago....


Really? This has only been 3 years ago? This seems like it happened yesterday! Oh my heart....look at little Anna's arms...look at the separation at her wrists! She was so yummy! And their sweet little faces....Anna adored her brother...and she still does. She wants to do everything he does.
The reason I looked for this picture was because today, I was watching them play and interact with each other....then all of a sudden something caught their eye on the TV...it was Scooby Doo...they both sat down and watched for a couple of minutes. Scooby and Shaggy did something funny and Samuel and Anna both started laughing and then glanced at each other.....this picture flashed in my head immediately. Things change....but some things do not change. I pray that my children will always be the closest of friends....that they will lift each other, encourage each other, cheer one another on....and most of all, love each other unconditionally. I know that brothers and sisters fight and argue...hello, I have one of each. It wasn't always a bed of roses with those 2 but in the end we are great friends. I want Samuel and Anna to enjoy the Taylor dream.....together.....

1 comment:

House Queen said...

Absolutely precious!!! TIme does go by WAY too fast! It saddens me so.