Thursday, April 30, 2009

From their mouths...

Listening to my children carry on conversations is so funny....children are so innocent, so fresh from heaven and so incredibly pure...I so enjoy listening to them ask questions and talk to each other. Here are some conversations that I have gotten in on lately:

Anna while watching the Passion Play video: If I could shoot those bad people I would...they are so mean to Jesus....why Momma?

Samuel while watching the Passion Play video: Who is Caiaphas Momma? Before I could answer, he said "I think he is the leader of all the bad people...and he is wearing a dress!"

Anna and I baked some cookies while Samuel was at school....she was quick to inform me that there would be NO EATING cookies right now...."Momma, we have to wait for Samuel to get home...it would not be fair to eat them without him, these are his favorite!"

Anna also has been wanting one of those Easy Bake Ovens....we should have gotten her one for Christmas but we didn't. Anyway, today she decided that she just had to have one. During the conversation I told her that we had to save some money in order to get one to which she replies, "But Momma, you gave me a coater (quarter) last night...I have the money!"

Oh these precious children....some days I think I am going to pull my hair out...but then the other days I can't get enough of them! Samuel and Anna are part of the dream...the Taylor dream....

No comments: