Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter 2009

What a wonderful time of the year....EASTER! We were surely busy and had lots to do Easter weekend. We kicked it off with a cookout and egghunt with our Sunday school class. We had a wonderful time together and lots of kids there to hunt eggs. As you can see Samuel found leaves....


Here's two goobers I found sitting eating candy out of the kids baskets....


The kids holding up their baskets. Notice Anna's right in front of her face...this was Molly's Halloween basket...and Anna would have nothing other than taking this to put her eggs in...and she would probably wear it on her head if she could because it is Princess.....

Momma and the kids....

Daddy and the kids....

Sweet little girl....she loves some candy....

The kids checking out Natalie's candy....Natalie apparently went home with no candy...

We were at Sunshine DaSilva's parents' home....they graciously allowed us to come and fellowship together. They have exotic roosters there, 2 of them...I never knew there was such an animal as an exotic rooster. Of course Samuel and Riley chased it.....

Anna got to hold it...these roosters were very calm and never tried to get out of their laps...

Samuel held this one as well....

Then on Sunday after church, we went over to Molly's for an egghunt and cookout. This is the kids before they changed their clothes...which I forgot to bring clothes for them to changed into...so Molly took care of that. She of course found Anna something pink to wear then asked me if it was okay for Samuel to wear a pair of shorts with bows on the sides....I told her I didn't think that was a good idea to which she said "I didn't think so either Aunt Peas and he turned down the pink ones I picked out!" She did locate Samuel some shorts and a tshirt that worked just fine. It rained the whole time so we had to egghunt inside the house.

Easter was great this year....as it is every year as we celebrate Jesus and what He did for us....that is why we live the Taylor dream....









1 comment:

Jess said...

Hey Kristen! Looks like your family had a great Easter. Your kids are so cute. They look like little copies of each of you!