Seriously....I am not sure I am going to be able to handle my children playing sports as they get older. I have so much competitive blood and I tend to get really loud....I am sure it will only get worse for me as Samuel and Anna get older and into more competitive things. On the other hand, we of course want to teach our children self control, good attitudes at all times, and to be humble with the talents that the Lord blesses them with. But this Momma....well just watch the video....my screams are hair raising to say the least...I know I embarrass JT at times...but I cannot help it!!!!! Watch little Samuel....the heavy hitter....
3 comments:
What a good hit! How much fun. You did have some good screams but how can you keep from it as his momma.
You will definitely have to come with us camping next time. We had a great time.
Wow what a stud up there hitting that ball. That was awesome. JT told me I need to watch the video and I am glad I did. He looks like a professional in his batting stance and what a hit. I can already tell he is going to be a heavy hitter just like his dad. Kriten, give it all you got at those ballgames.
John Keisling
Somebody had been working with him.
He is holding his elbow up and everything!!!!
He looks so much like Pat did when he played ball with us---when he was that little. It seems like yesterday!!!!!!
By the way J R and I will never get to old to climb on the house or in a tree! Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment