Anna is quite the funny little girl. She can say some of the funniest things and it is very difficult not to laugh. So my dad (Pa) is always bugging her...I mean he is always finding something to aggravate her about. He begin to talk about frog giggin'...for those of you who are not home grown southerns...that is where you go out at night and catch frogs with a gig, then you string them, pull their legs off, pull of the skins, soak in salt water, then fry them....yes, they are quite tasty if I do say so myself. So anyway, dad asked Anna if she would like to eat some frog legs.....first of all Anna's facial expression was as if she was grossed out....then she replied "Pa I am not going to eat frog pants!"
So then, today...the kids are getting ready to go and spend the night at Pa and Na's apartment. I told them and knew that they would be so excited. Anna begins to say "Now Momma, here are the rules....." Amazing how kids pick up on so many things. She has heard Na say that so many times, "Now kids, here are the rules...." This shows me even more....that we MUST watch what we say and how we say it.....our little disciples are always watching and listening.....
No comments:
Post a Comment