Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Taylor's and our tree cutting...we never stop!

I mean seriously....how many trees can we possibly trim or cut down? Really. Well, we have had another trimming in the front yard this time. My dad is the official tree trimmer...anyone need trees cut?

During this past week, or maybe it was 2 weeks....who knows, my days and weeks run together sometimes....anyway, my parents went and picked up my grandpa JD, my dad's dad and brought him here for a week. If you all have not noticed, my family has names with initials....J.R. is my dad, J.D. is my grandpa, I married a J.T.....seriously, how can that many people in my family go by initials? I once read that you never trust people who have initials as their name or use their middle name as the name they go by.....HELLO, my husband has both. His real name is Alfred....he is going to get me for that one....but yet he goes by Jonathan or J.T. Am I off subject? Sorry.

My dad, grandpa, and the kids trimmed the tree in the front yard. There was sawdust everywhere. Samuel wanted to know what we were going to do with all the tree crumbs.....HEE HEE!



Yes, that would be Anna in her gown. She is a gown kind of girl.




The tree afterwards. I am hoping that it blooms again this year....it has nice pink blooms, beautiful....and Anna gets excited because the pink blooms are right in her window....

1 comment:

parker's granny said...

I believe that J.R. has found a new career as a lumberjack!