Thursday, January 22, 2009

From their mouths....


Seriously...I had no idea that the Lord would be able fill me up so much with love in order for me to turn and give it back to these two....I just love them to pieces. I love listening to their conversations with each other...I love to carry on conversations with each of them. Here are some words from their mouths:

Anna: Momma, listen...I can make a noyease (noise) with my mouth.

We always keep our radio on KLOVE, Christian music. I have learned that they pick up so much stuff from all areas and if we are going to listen to music, it is going to be about Jesus. So there was a song on and I can't even remember the name but the words were "God You are amazing..." Samuel just real sweet says, "God really is amazing!"

Both kids love to read stories at bedtime or they want me and JT to tell them a story...I would rather read most nights because my brain is normally not functioning properly at that time of night and therefore, telling a story might be scary. So last night, Anna told me a story. Boy she was completely confused and had all the Bible stories all mixed up. Here's the gist:

Okay, so baby Jesus and Mary were walking...and they decided to climb the big ladder to heaven (story of Jacob and the dream)...they climbed up the big ladder and jumped into the river...they were in the basket and someone got them out (Moses when he was put in the river in the basket by his mother)...they had to change clothes because they were all wet....and Momma, does Jesus have a bathing suit? Oh boys wear swimming trunks!

Samuel: Momma do you want me to tell you why I don't want to grow up? Because I love you and daddy so much that I don't want to ever leave you!

Anna: Momma, I love you special....

Oh from their mouths....the mouths of babes....I love those two!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So sweet! I love their little stories!

Aimee said...

Don't you just love it! They can say some of the most precious things!