Thursday, February 12, 2009

And now for Samuel....

I just blogged about some of Anna's funnies....Samuel rolled off a couple yesterday that had me laughing most of the day.

I have started my spring cleaning. I do it normally in February and then again in August...well at least I try. Yesterday I was cleaning out under the bed boxes...I don't know why we keep some of the papers and stuff we keep. Anyway, I came across some school class pictures of when I was teaching 3rd grade at Kate Bond. There were 2 of them...one was of the years 2000-01 and the other was for 2001-02. I giggled for a few minutes trying to remember the children's names, etc...in walks Samuel. He looks at the pictures very carefully. I just casually asked him "Samuel, does Momma look the same in those pictures?" He said "No this picture you have on a black shirt and the other one you have on a white shirt." I said "Does Momma's hair and face look the same?" He looked at me very serious and said "Momma, your head always looks the same." Then walked off. Folks, I really have not changed much....especially my head!!!!!

Then I was bustling around trying to get the kids in the shower to get ready for church last night. We have a scale in our bathroom and Anna jumped on it...then Samuel did and said his "numbers." Samuel asked me to get on it too. I did....and his response....."Whoa Momma, you have alot of points!"

Oh yes....I am living the Taylor dream....and loving it!!!!! I love you Samuel and Anna....



2 comments:

House Queen said...

Precious! I wish I could LOSE some points! I wouldn't be a sore loser about losing that game! lol

Anonymous said...

Hey there!