Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Need a painter?

I mentioned that my parents are working on our garage...they have done a fabulous job! They have painted the ceiling and the walls thus far and the floor will be next. As they were painting the ceiling, we found some paint that we used on one of the bathrooms and let the kids go to it! Below you will some of their work....they did pretty good....do you need a painter?


Need more convincing for a painter? Samuel can do a great stick person. You can see below that the arms of the person are coming out the head. I am sure he is really painting a picture of me when he sees me in my crazy state....

Oh and then Anna...she can really do some color mixing...that girl can make some awesome new colors. Call us if you need a paint job....

Just a side bar info...and this is free information....try to save some of your children's best works. Keep their art in a safe, dry place. In the future, take their artwork and make it into a nice collage, framed and everything. Then when your children have children, give it to them as a gift to hang in the grandchild's room....good memory for you and for them....

3 comments:

House Queen said...

I need a painter! Bring em on over! Cute pictures Kris!

The Bynum's said...

They are adorable. I love the idea about saving some of your childen's work. Thanks for the idea.

parker's granny said...

I will let them paint! Another good idea is scan that art work and have it printed into a memory book--then you don't have to keep all of it!
I need one of those stick people to put up on my fridge--or better yet the living room wall!