Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!



Happy 33rd birthday to my honey...Also known as "Daddy!" For the blog on his birthday I wanted to write something special and I stole this idea from my sweet friend Jess at Itty Bitty Bits of Me....I read her blog daily, or almost daily...you can read it as well listed in my blogs I read. So here goes...thanks Jess!

33 Reasons why I love this man....

1) He is obedient to the Lord and walks close to Him.

2) He adores me and loves me like no other!

3) He loves and adores our kids and knows that they are blessings straight from Jesus.

4) He is so much fun to be around and we always have fun!

5) I could be boarded up in our house with him and our kids and be completely content for weeks.

6) He likes to do things I enjoy.

7) He spends all his free time with me or the kids...and enjoys it.

8) He works very hard so that I can stay at home with the kids.

9) He sacrifices daily for his family.

10) His smile always makes me smile.

11) He shares inside jokes and laughs with me.

12) He understands me.

13) He is comfortable with himself.

14) He is always honest and open.

15) He encourages me at all times.

16) He is wise and thinks before he makes decisions.

17) He is a great Daddy to our kids.

18) He has a very gentle and kind heart.

19) He enjoys playing sports.

20) He listens to me babble on and on about nothing sometimes...well most of the time.

21) He enjoys talking on the phone with me on his way home from work.

22) He is good at sharing.

23) He likes to let me drive.

24) He watches girl movies with me...and likes them.

25) He thinks I am a Queen...and Anna is a Princess.

26) He makes "special time" for just him and each child...one on one, even if it is just sharing a snack...he spends quality time with each of them.

27) He has had my heart since I was 17 years old....seriously.

28) He has always put me 2nd....1st in line is Jesus.

29) He lets me have the rest of the Hot Tamales when there are only a few left.

30) He is very patient and forgives quickly.

31) He can be depended on at all times.

32) My family loves him and he loves my family.

33) He loves me just the way that I am, flaws and all....

No comments: