Now I can't tell honestly tell you that there have not been times when I wanted to throw my hands up and give up....seriously....I have missed dressing up and wearing make up everyday, having adult conversations, having a functional brain...and not to mention having extra spending money would be nice too....BUT, being here watching Samuel and Anna has been fantastic! There are some days when we are bored and have to dig around to find things to do....but they are pretty creative. This past week as the snow was drying up and our yard was mush, we spent alot of time in the house. Below, you will see the Clone Troopers from Star Wars....this two protected our home for about an hour.....
Anna goes right along with Samuel when it comes to dressing up in his stuff. She loves to put on his Star Wars clothes, race car suit and King Peter suit. Samuel of course will not put on anything Princess...and I would probably faint if he ever did!
Then as it got close to time to lunch, I decided that we would build a fort. Oh this tickled them because they have remembered doing this before. I set up chairs and used blankets over the top. My sister and I and Stephanie used to do this all the time....remember Steph? Growing up at our house, there would be times when you could see our basement floor because it would be one big fort....so much fun!
Below is the fort and the troops waiting for lunch....yes, we had lunch in there. Funny, Momma got to sit right on the edge of the blanket because we had to make room for all the fuzzy friends that came along on the fort outing.
Oh and then as I was trying to get ready for Wednesday night church, I had already given the kids their showers and was getting dinner together as well. Samuel was playing a game on the computer and I knew that Anna was downstairs. I went down to check on the food in the kitchen and below is where I found Princess Anna....
No comments:
Post a Comment