Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Samuel is the Star Student

When I taught school, I would draw names out of the hat to pick students for the Star of the week....well we just had our "Star" of the week at our house! His teachers sent home a sheet in January telling which week belonged to each child.

So his week came and Samuel got to bring things from home that told about him. He chose his Star Wars Lightsaber, his baseball glove, and one of his fuzzy friends. We also got to bring some special treats to share with his friends at school....it took him a while to figure out what he wanted me to make....but then he decided on sugar cookies with icing. You can see below that we made "S" cookies and he wanted to add chocolate sprinkles....very good!


Then Samuel had to bring a poster that told a little more about him. I spent the night before making this one.


Samuel truly is a STAR in the Taylor household....we are so proud of him.....

No comments: