Anna loves to get her nails painted...seems the brighter the color the better! Her Pa painted her toenails a couple of weeks ago....a nice, dark color. He did a great job but of course she had to "boss" him and told him that "Momma paints the big one first." So anyway, I went over to the apartment to pick the kids up and Anna meets me at the doorway and says "Momma, look at my fingernails, down there!" She could not remember that it was toenails, so she pointed down and told me to look at her fingernails, down there!
Remember our shrub pull? Well we drove around in some of the neighborhoods around our house to just get some ideas of what I wanted to buy to plant. I rolled the windows down in the truck and naturally Samuel asked what we were doing because we were driving so slow and mom and I were talking about that shrub and look at that one! I told Samuel that we were looking at other people's shrubs to see which ones we like, etc.....in just a few seconds Samuel says "Well Momma, we can't just go and take other people's shrubs...that wouldn't be the right thing to do!"
Anna told me today that made something for me....it was a picture that she drew of me. She said "Momma do you want me to tell you why I drew this for you? Because you have been such a good girl today and was very quiet while I watched my Barbie movie....I am so proud of you!"
We are Living the Taylor Dream....what dream are you living???
No comments:
Post a Comment