We got up on Sunday morning March 1 to the most beautiful snow...covered everything! We let the temperature warm up a bit and then decided we would head out to play. I put some chicken noodle soup on the stove to simmer and then began to gather clothes for the kids to play out in. Samuel was anxious to put his clothes on and get out to the snow. Anna, on the other hand had a problem with the clothes I had gathered for her. She really wanted to "dress up" in some better clothing. I got one of Samuel's old long sleeved shirts to put on under her sweatshirt....she was not happy about it. Therefore I told her she could stay inside and watch us from the window....she quickly changed her mind about the clothes and ended up looking quite cute......
We had snowball fights and tried to build a snowman...but Anna kicked him over before we could get him up and going....
Samuel fell in the mud first thing. My dad (Pa) did some work in our backyard just before the snow...and we had rain, alot of rain as well so there was mud in our backyard...so when Samuel fell, his knee went straight through the snow and to the mud...he was not happy about it....
No comments:
Post a Comment